6 Sun Care Tips to Protect Your Skin
While enjoying the benefits of Spring and Summer sunshine, be sure to
protect yourself from harmful UVB and UVA light with our top sun care
1. Daily: Apply broad-spectrum sunscreen with a high SPF (30 or higher)
2. Mix a dab of sunscreen (about the size of a quarter) in with Aiona
Alive moisturizer and apply to face, next and decollage. Using Carrot seed oil and coconut oil will create a natural SPF of 40.
3. Top off the sunscreen every 2 hours your skin is exposed (more if swimming/sweating)
4. Know your UV index:
- 0-2 minimal
- 3-4 low
- 5-6 moderate
- 7-9 high
- 10+ very high
5. Take extra care when the UV is moderate or higher (use a higher SPF
and/or avoid exposure).
6. For additional protection, wear a wide brim hat & sunglasses to
protect your eyes, ears and neck.