Boost Collagen Naturally With This Recipe July 22, 2017 14:11
Collagen is an important protein. ‘Live’ collagen – the basis for our face and body masks – creates a wearable, breathable moisture mask, locking in Aiona Alives’ active ingredients. Topical skin care is important but if you’re looking for more youthful skin, try adding certain foods to your diet. Did you know you can boost collagen in your body naturally by eating fish, and certain vegetables? Today, we are sharing an easy recipe that is low in calories, great for breakfast or a midday snack and contains many collagen-boosting and skin-loving foods including raspberries and soy milk.
Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
Preparation time: 5 minutes + overnight refrigeration
4 Tbsp of chia seeds
1.5 Cups of soy milk (unsweetened)
1 Handful of raspberries
1 Tbsp of honey
- Pour soy milk in either container with lid (for example: mason jar).
- Add honey to milk and stir.
- Add chia seeds.
- Put the lid on the container and shake until chia seeds and honey are evenly mixed.
- Place container and the fridge and refrigerate overnight, or for 4 hours minimum.
- Top with fresh raspberries and enjoy!
Let us know if you try this recipe! Tag us on Instagram @aionaalive